Manga Crash Course Fantasy
The best fantasy manga drawing instruction…now with focus on fantasy!
Manga artist and popular YouTuber, Mina “MISTIQARTS” Petrovic, helps you bring your wildest manga fantasies to life. Let your creativity loose as you learn how to draw hair that glows like a rainbow, animals that take human form, strange and outrageous scenery, and so much more. Following a friendly, step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to achieve the sleek, beautifully simple look of manga with a fantasy twist in no time.
- Create your own unique manga fantasy characters, creatures and mascots
- Design otherworldly fashions, fierce weapons, cool hairstyles and accessories
- Put it all together into dynamic fantasy scenes and settings
You’ll find important basics on feature placement and body proportions, expert tips on everything from fixing mistakes to creating exciting compositions, and six start-to-finish demonstrations on drawing manga fantasy characters from sorcerers to samurai. This book has everything you need to strike the perfect balance in your art between compellingly believable and utterly fantastic.
Manga Crash Course: Drawing Manga Characters and Scenes from Start to Finish
Everything you need to start drawing manga!
In the jam-packed pages of Manga Crash Course, popular YouTube artist Mina “Mistiqarts” Petrovic shares with you all the techniques you need to create not just manga figures and faces, but full characters and scenes. After learning the basics for drawing and coloring eyes, hands, feet and other body parts, you’ll move on to facial expressions, hair and clothes–the things that will make your characters stand out from the rest.
Then, you’ll put what you learned to the test as you play the Character Idea Game. Roll the dice to create wacky character combinations like Scary Vampire School Girl or Noisy Winged Knight. Finally, put your characters together in full manga scenes and paneled pages to create a dynamic story.
Your crash course to manga drawing begins…NOW!
- More than 25 step-by-step demonstrations to guide you through creating each body part of your manga characters.
- Over 130 lessons for facial anatomy, poses, clothing and accessories, and common hairstyles and emotions.
- Turn your your full-sized manga characters into chibis with easy techniques.
- Try the character invention game to help you create your own endless supply of unique manga characters and stories.