04 Jun “I’m Too Old” – Why It’s NEVER Too Late to Start Drawing
You’ve told yourself “I’m too old to start drawing” a million times before. But is it true?
Today I want to talk about why it’s never too late to start drawing or sketching. You might be thinking “I’m too old” but it doesn’t matter when or where you are in life, there will always be a way for you to learn something new. So let me tell you how. Today I will share my thoughts on how to start your journey to a mindset if you want to:
1. Get a job in the field you want to work in
2. Start doing freelance work and build your portfolio
3. Harvest inspiration and networking opportunities
4. Increase your skills and keep them sharp
5. Find people who are good at what you’re trying to do and ask them for advice
Drawing manga can be an enjoyable hobby for people of any age, and in this video, I’ll show you how!